Sitex Profish Ii 6 Color Lcd W/O Ducer
On open boats and in bright sunlight, about the only thing harder than finding fish in the deep is seeing them on your fishfinder's display. Now, there's the PROFISH II, the first combination fish finder and trackplotter to feature new breakthrough technology that actually makes it easy to read color LCD in direct sunlight. Plus the GPS WAAS 18- channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations.
- High temperature, transflective, multicolor, 320 x 240 pixel, backlit QVGA LCD with advanced bi-refringent technology for easy reading in bright sun.
- Waterproof, die-cast aluminum case fits the consoles on most any size boat. Easily adaptable for flush mounting.
- Split-screen display of fishfinder and trackplotter available with a single keystroke.
- Large backlit keypad with 8 levels of control.
- 120 kHz dual beam transducer with speed and temp. 300W RMS power.
- Displays depth from 5' to 1500' in 5-foot increments. Also displays amount and diameter of bottom area being searched.
- Surface Signal Processing eliminates unwanted clutter.
- 2X and 4X high-speed tracking ZOOM modes with split screen.
- Independent depth settings, Upper/Lower, allow full high-speed sampling and maximum "paper chart" resolution for the serious fisherman.
- Three sizes of fish symbols with Fish Alarm make finding and identifying fish easy.
- Customizable display screens.
Trackplotter & Nav Features
- Unique STRIKE Mode displays distance from STRIKE position in yards. Graphical Guidance indicators assist in returning to the critical STRIKE point.
- Advanced graphical Fairway Guidance screens.
- Auto-centering panning function will automatic ally center the display around your vessel.
- Three Mode Screens with extra big numbers, car -like speedometer and auto re-centering temperature graph.
- Turbo-speed plotter screen redraw, using a 24 MHz, 16-bit CPU.
- Great Circle math for navigation and data calculations.
- 250-event storage memory for position, depth and temperature, plus event editing.
- 1000 points of track history with adjustable time/distance interval plotting.
- NMEA ports for existing navigational devices.